Seal, protect and restore your home’s roof at a fraction of the cost of replacing it! UltraFlow Home Solutions can clean, seal and fix your Melbourne area home’s damaged, leaking and discoloured roof.
Benefits of Roof Restoration
For roof restoration projects, we only use a high-quality Dulux Acratex membrane that is guaranteed to protect your roof and last for 10 years. Dulux Acratex can be applied to various roof types, including concrete tiles, Zincalume roofing and corrugated iron. As Dulux Acratex Registered Roofing Professionals, our work and the Acratex membrane applied to your roof is protected with a 10 year warranty.
Benefits of roof restoration include:
- Preventing and eliminating leaks to protect your home.
- Extending the life of your roof by a decade or more.
- Fixing discoloration and damage to make your roof look brand new.
- Saving thousands over the cost of replacement.
Why Choose UltraFlow to Restore & Seal Your Roof
When you choose UltraFlow Home Solutions for your roof restoration project, you are getting some of the most experienced professionals in the industry.
- The UltraFlow team has been protecting homes like yours for 28 years. From our experience we know which products work best to seal and beautify your roof.
- We never try to sell you services you do not need. UltraFlow Home Solutions is committed to educating our customers so they can make informed choices.
- We go above and beyond our competitors by repairing, re-pointing, re-bedding and pressure washing your home’s roof before we apply the roof sealing.
- Our professionals settle for nothing less than perfection. We are not finished until your roof looks and functions like it was just installed yesterday.
- We have many protective membrane options to choose from, including a wide range of colors and even heat reflection to lower your air conditioning bills in the summer.
- Our highly trained restoration experts can complete almost any job in 2 to 3 days.
- We offer flexible, no interest ever payment plans that are available through Certegy Ezi-Pay.
How Do We Repair & Restore Your Home’s Roof?
Each home’s roof is different so during your free roof inspection we can assess which repairs are required for your roof. Our process for roof repairs and restoration includes:
Inspect, Repair & Replace: The entire roof is inspected for damaged tiles, loose or missing bedding, moss and lichen. Damaged tiles and faulty valley irons are replaced where required.
Clean: The roof is high pressure washed with water directed away in an environmentally friendly manner using lay-flat hosing as required.
Re-Bed & Re-Point: Ridge capping is re-bedded where required. Ridge capping is then re-pointed with a flexible acrylic pointing mix.
Sterilise: Fugal and algal spoilage must be treated before re-coating. Acratex PrepTreat is applied after cleaning to sterilise the surface.
Primer & Sealer: The entire roof is sealed to ensure strong adhesion with Roof Membrane Next Generation. A range of specialty primers are designed to work in system to suite specific conditions.
Roof Membrane Next Generation: Two coat application encapsulating the surface. Roof Membrane Next Generation provides ultimate protection, durability and weather proofing.
Schedule a Roof Inspection
If you are ready to restore your home’s roof, contact us to schedule a free roof inspection. Our restoration expert inspects your roof for leaks, damage and weathering and writes a report of what needs to be done. There is no cost or obligation for this inspection. Our restoration expert will tell you whether repairs and Dulux Acratex coating will help improve the look and condition of your roof and provide a quote for services. The choice is then yours if you want to repair and restore your home’s roof.